- See ducks, water hens, a resident heron, otters, kingfishers, and more!
- Visit the Round Tower memorial to the Crimean War, full scale authentic replica buildings, the monastery, the water mill, even a Viking Village!
- Explore 35 acres of woodland, wetland, estuary, and uplands as you dive deep into the history of Ireland
June 2017 marks the 30th anniversary of the Irish National Heritage Park, meaning it's time to celebrate 9000 years of history in one beautiful location! Explore reconstructions of ancient houses and forts, wander through a Viking Village, spot birds and otters, and more!
Glimpse Ireland's storied past as you explore 35 acres of woodland, packed with as much history as wildlife! There are 14 hectares and 16 archaeological and historical reconstructions on the Heritage Trail.
Highlights include reconstructions of ancient houses, forts, and tombs, a Viking boatyard (and boats), even an original defensive ditch built by the first Norman invaders to hit Ireland!
This is your ticket to a magical day with mother nature.
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Bus: Line 380 or 377 from Wexford Railway Station to Ferrycarrig Bridge Northbound (plus a 7-minute walk).
- 01 May – 31 August: 09:30 - 18:30, last admission at 17:00
- 01 September – 30 April: 09:30 - 17:30, last admission at 15:00