- Get transported to the National Mall, the Smithsonian, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial and more on the Blue Loop
- Take the Red Loop for the only tour of Arlington National Cemetery in operation, and visit the graves of two US Presidents
- Hop on and off at 25 stops on 2 lines!
With 25 stops to hop on and off at all over Washington DC, this sizzling city stuffed with history is easy to explore! Take the Blue Loop to the Smithsonian, the Capitol, the Supreme Court and more, and hop on the Red Loop for an exclusive tour of the Arlington National Cemetery grounds!
Washington, D.C. is a city of parades, festivals, historical monuments and of course the White House. Get a little closer to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and more with this D.C. Old Town Trolley.
Take the Blue Loop for highlights including the National Mall, the National Monuments and the Lincoln, FDR, Washington, and Jefferson Memorials.
With an audio tour in 7 languages, you might even hear which two Presidents kept alligators in the White House!
Jump the Red Loop for a tour of Arlington National Cemetery, where over 400,000 people rest in peace, including two U.S. Presidents, William Howard Taft, and JFK. It's the only tour of Arlington National Cemetary in operation, so don't miss this unique opportunity!
This historical, fact-packed transport option is the best way to get patriotic efficiently in the nation's capital!
- 1- or 2-day access to the Hop-on Hop-off trolleys
- Narrated tours by an onboard host / hostess in English, plus audio guide app in Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese and with GPS tracking
- Shuttle to Arlington National Cemetery and back
- Tour of Arlington National Cemetery (if Gold or Platinum Pass selected)
- Roundtrip boat cruise on the Potomac (if Gold or Platinum Pass selected)
- Local taxes
- Admission to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Washington Welcome Center (trolley stop 1), open 08:30-21:00, or at the ticket booth at Union Station (trolley stop 4)
- Once you have a ticket, you may board the trolley and begin your tour at any one of the 25 stops
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1: Washington Welcome Center
- 2: Willard and White House
- 3: National Archives
- 4: Union Station
- 5: US Capitol
- 6: Air and Space Museum
- 7: Smithsonian
- 8: Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 9: Jefferson Memorial
- 10: FDR / Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials
- 11: Lincoln Memorial
- 12: Arlington National Cemetery
- 13: John F. Kennedy Grave Site
- 14: Coast Guard Memorial
- 15: Pershing Gravesite
- 16: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- 17: Arlington House
- 18: Iwo Jima Memorial
- 19: Sections 55 and 59 (weekends only)
- 20: Columbarium and Niche Wall (weekends only)
- 21: Pentagon Group Burial Marker – 9/11 Memorial (weekends only)
- 22: National Museum of American History
- 23: National Museum of Natural History
- 24: Newseum
- 25: National Portrait Gallery
Red Loop (transfer shuttle):
- From Lincoln Memorial (stop 11) to Arlington (stop 12), where you'll hop aboard a touring vehicle for a tour of the cemetery grounds