- See Gediminas Castle, the National Museum of Lithuania, Vilnius Picture Gallery, the KGB Museum, Cathedral Belfry and more
- Take some cool guided walking tours and learn about the capital of Lithuania's fascinating history
- Add on public transport to make getting around a breeze!
This cool card is your golden ticket to exploring the fascinating capital of Lithuania. Opt for a 24-hour or 72-hour Vilnius City Card and access a host of museums, tours and attractions. And to make getting from one to the other easier, simply add on the public transport option!
There’s loads for travelers to see in Vilnius, from the whimsical Museum of Illusions to the more sobering KGB Museum (officially the Museum of Occupations and Freedom Fights). Choose a 24-hour or 72-hour Vilnius City Card and be welcomed into the entire cultural catalogue of national museums, galleries, gardens, castles, tours and attractions.
With Catholic, Protestant, Jewish and Ruthenian Orthodox quarters, guided walking tours will help you get your bearings. And that applies to believers, non-believers, and everyone in between!
You also have the option to add on public transport, so getting around between your chosen sites is easy. And that might bring a smile to the face of features on the city's coat of arms. That's St. Christopher, the patron saint of travelers.
- Access to museums and tours for either 24 or 72 hours
- Access to the public transport (buses and trolleybuses) for 24 or 72 hours (if selected)
- Discounts for bus tours, bike rentals, concert tickets, restaurants, cafés, booking accommodation, wellness services, at souvenir shops and more
- Catalogue with information on possible discounts etc., available in English, Lithuanian, German, Polish and Russian
Swap your smartphone ticket for the City Card and your information catalogue at one of the following Tourist Information Centers:
- Pilies g. 2, open daily 09:00-12:00 & 13:00-18:00
- Didžioji St. 31 (Town Hall), open daily 09:00-13:00 & 14:00-18:00
- Rodūnios Road 2 (Vilnius Airport), open daily 10:00-13:30 & 14:30-20:00
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Guided walking tours
- New Arsenal, National Museum of Lithuania
- Old Arsenal, National Museum of Lithuania
- Gediminas Castle, National Museum of Lithuania
- The Bastion of Vilnius City Wall, National Museum of Lithuania
- House of Signatories, National Museum of Lithuania
- National Museum, Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania
- Vilnius Picture Gallery
- Museum of Applied Arts
- Radvila Palace Museum, Lithuanian Art Museum
- Lithuanian Art Museum, National Gallery of Art
- V. Kasiulis Art Museum, Lithuanian Art Museum
- Energy and Technology Museum
- Museum of Occupations and Freedom fights (KGB museum)
- Memorial Complex of the Tuskulėnai Peace Park
- Church Heritage Museum
- Cathedral Belfry
- Lithuanian Theatre, Music and Cinema Museum
- Railway Museum
- Literary Museum of A. Pushkin
- Toy Museum
- Botanical Garden of Vilnius University