- Get a close look at the bells and listen to their sound. They also ring every day at 17:00
- Don't want to climb 50 meters to the top? Just check out the views from a virtual viewing platform
- See damaged bricks and blackened stones, the results from several fires over the years
You can listen to the bells of the Bell Tower of Vilnius Cathedral every day at 17:00, but why just listen when you can up close? Explore the beauty of this 13th-century tower, see the views from a virtual lookout platform, or climb to the top and see them with your own eyes!
As the main vertical landmark in the Old Town of Vilnius, the Bell Tower is a real symbol of the city. It will also give you the best views of Vilnius - the cool cultural capital of Lithuania.
Imagine how this whole place was once part of a defensive wall, and see proof of how the belfry suffered during several fires. They just don't make belfries like they used to!
Once you've admired the décor and authentic construction, climb to the top and take in the Baroque architecture and cobblestone streets from up high. Don't feel like the climb? Simply see Vilnius from a virtual lookout platform instead.
- Entrance to the Bell Tower of Vilnius Cathedral
- Entrance to the Crypts
- Entrance to the Church Heritage Museum
- Guided tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.