- Take a day trip from Vilnius and venture into the Lithuanian countryside on a historic sightseeing adventure
- A friendly and knowledgeable guide will provide fascinating and entertaining commentary as the stunning countryside opens up and sweeps past
- Marvel at the magnificence of Trakai Castle standing proud surrounded by beautiful wetlands, then take a tour of its enchanting interior
Venture into the heart of Lithuania on an enchanting tour to Trakai Island and Castle. Watch the wild, rolling countryside sweep by as a guide paints a vivid picture of Lithuania's gripping history. Then you'll arrive at the fairy-tale Trakai Castle, which sits pretty in the middle of a stunning lake. Finally, explore its many rooms and chambers, and hear tales of royal intrigue!
- Roundtrip from Vilnius to Trakai
- English- and Russian-speaking guide
- Excursion to Trakai Castle
- Entrance fee to Trakai Castle Museum
- 80 minutes of free time in Trakai town
- Food and drinks
- Go to the bus stop opposite the cathedral's bell tower and show your smartphone ticket to the guide. The bus will have the name 'Vilnius City Tours' on the side
- The tour starts at 11:00, please arrive 15 minutes beforehand
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Feast like a local and bite into a traditional kibinai pastry - they're delicious! Wash it down with a glass of kvass (a type of Baltic beverage made from rye bread), and you've got a quintessentially Lithuanian experience. A relaxing jaunt across the lake in a glittery dolphin pedal boat may be less classically Lithuanian, but it sure is a fun way to savor all that dramatic scenery!