- Take a scenic 90-minute ferry cruise across the Georgia Strait to Vancouver Island
- Explore the pretty seaside city of Victoria, stroll North America's second-oldest Chinatown, shoot the breeze on the boardwalk, and pose before the stately Parliament Buildings
- Discover the botanical wonders of Butchart Gardens and see over 900 species of flowers across 55 acres of floral display gardens
Tickle your sense of adventure (and your sense of smell!) with a scenic adventure into the heart of Vancouver Island! Cruise across the Georgia Strait in a comfy ferry, and explore the beautiful seaside city of Victoria, before continuing on to discover the endless acres of botanical wonders waiting at The Butchart Gardens.
Alighting from the ferry, you'll find the beautiful, oceanside city of Victoria, whose rich history, stunning natural beauty, and mosaic of cultural influences is ripe for exploring.
Discover North America's second-oldest Chinatown, stretch your legs and get a breath of sea breeze on the boardwalk at Victoria's Inner Harbour, and get some dramatic snaps at the grandiose Parliament Buildings.
With lungs full of fresh sea air, the journey continues to one of Vancouver island's most colorful highlights, the stunning Butchart Gardens.
With 55 acres of botanical gardens displaying over 900 unique varieties of colorful flora, it's a wonderland of natural colors and sweet polleny smells. Meander through petal-fallen trails to the original Sunken Garden, the Japanese Garden, and the prize-winning Rose Garden.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee for BC Ferries (1.5-hour each way)
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- 1.5-2 hours of free time in the Butchart Gardens
- Victoria City Tour
- 2-2.5 hours (1.5 hours in winter) of free time in Victoria
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Visit Butchart Gardens between December 1st and January 6th and see thousands of lights glittering across the gardens. With carol singers providing festive cheer and floral arrangments representing the twelve days of Christmas, it's the perfect way to get into the seasonal spirit!