- Spend a fun day in spectacular outdoor settings at two of Victoria's most popular attractions
- Discover the wonders of Butchart Gardens with over 900 species of flowers across 55 acres
- Explore a tropical jungle and see up to 70 species of butterflies, plus bugs, birds, turtles and more at the Butterfly Gardens
Wake up and smell the flowers on this trip to Victoria's Butchart Gardens and Butterfly Gardens. Discover endless acres of botanical wonders, a Japanese garden, tropical birds, turtles, and more. It's a day of natural wonders!
It's fluttery fun on Vancouver Island, with a combo ticket to Butchart Gardens and the Butterfly Gardens - including return transport from Victoria.
Join a group of explorers and travel 40 minutes from downtown Victoria to the Butterfly Gardens, featuring up to 70 species fluttering around an area the size of three basketball courts.
Feast your eyes on thousands of butterflies and tropical creatures with fantastic names, like Australian whistling tree ducks, jaguar cichlids, and red-eared slider turtles.
As well as butterflies you'll find strange bugs, parrots, koi fish, flamingos, and more. Will you lock eyes with an iguana?
Also, don't miss your chance to meet a unique eclectus parrot called Little E. This party animal loves the ladies and often lands on their shoulders. Men he pays no attention to...
Next up, your colorful journey continues at the world-renowned Butchart Gardens. Meander through petal-fallen trails to the original Sunken Garden, the Japanese Garden, and the prize-winning Rose Garden.
- Admission to the Butterfly Gardens
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Roundtrip transport from Victoria on a modern luxury bus
- Driver narration on Victoria, the Butchart Gardens and more
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Shuttle bus at the Cruise Terminal (available onsite for an extra fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food & drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver
- The bus departs from the bus stop in front of the Fairmont Empress hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Tour departure times:
- 7 Jan-31 Mar: 11:30
- 1-30 Apr: 11:00, 13:00 & 15:00
- 1 May-14 Jun: Hourly 09:00-15:00
- 15 Jun-2 Sep: Hourly 09:00-17:00 & 19:00
- 3-30 Sep: Hourly 09:00-15:00
- 1-31 Oct: Hourly 11:00-14:00
- 1-30 Nov: 11:30
- 1-31 Dec: 14:00, 16:00 & 18:00
Arrival at Butterfly Gardens:
- 7 Jan-31 Mar: 12:05
- 1-30 Apr: 11:35 & 13:35
- 1 May-14 Jun: Hourly 10:35-14:35
- 15 Jun-2 Sep: Hourly 10:35-15:35
- 3-30 Sep: Hourly 10:35-14:35
- 1-31 Oct: Hourly 11:35-13:35
- 1-30 Nov: 12:05
- 1-31 Dec: 14:35
Return from Butchart Gardens:
- 7 Jan-31 Mar: 14:30
- 1-30 Apr: Hourly 13:00–18:00
- 1 May-14 Jun: Hourly 11:00-18:00
- 15 Jun-2 Sep: Hourly 11:00-18:00, 20:00 & 22:00. On Fireworks Saturday nights: if the fireworks end after 22:00, the last shuttle to downtown will depart 15 minutes after the fireworks are over
- 3-30 Sep: Hourly 11:00-18:00
- 1-31 Oct: Hourly 13:00–17:00
- 1-30 Nov: 14:30
- 1-31 Dec: 17:00, 19:00, 21:00