- Discover thousands of marine animals in spacious environments replicating their natural habitats
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the aquariums conservational research at the incredibly immersive Research in Action shows with walruses, seals, and sea-lions
- See rare White-Sided Dolphins, toothy sharks, hopping frogs, waddling penguins, exotic coral reef-dwelling fish, octopuses, and more
Delve into the amazing blue world of ocean wildlife, and discover the fragile beauty of marine ecosystems at Vancouver Aquarium. Discover why penguins make the best parents, why sharks are the guardians of the ocean and why walruses are often misunderstood. Skip the line and peer into the life aquatic.
Vancouver Aquarium is more than just an aquatic zoo - it's also a conservation center that helps protect the planet's beautiful and vulnerable sea creatures.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at their works with the fascinating Research in Action shows. See marine biologists work with walruses, sea lions and seals up close and learn about them firsthand.
Watch Steller Sea Lions basking in the sun, hear them roaring in a spectacular chorus, and get a sea lion's eye-view below the surface from huge underwater viewing windows. Watch them glide through the water with incredible power and agility.
Watch penguins waddle around a faithfully recreated natural environment at Penguin Point, see hopping frogs, graceful sharks, rare white-sided dolphins, cheeky sea otters, and so much more.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vancouver Aquarium
- Access to the 4D Theater
- Access to all animal shows
Use the Express Line for prepaid admissions and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Go native and meet British Columbia's very own local wildlife (and the recent blow-ins) at Treasures Of The B.C. Coast.