- Sail around Vancouver's scenic coastline on a guided boat tour
- Cruise out from English Bay, under Lions Gate Bridge, and past Lighthouse Park
- Get up close to Granville Island's abundant seal colony, and see the wonderful marine mammals lumbering and lounging around the rocks
Unmoor yourself from the ordinary and embark on a breezy cruise around Vancouver's scenic coast. Glide across the shimmering English Bay and see the city reflected on the water, as a friendly guide shares fun facts about the city and the local ecosystem. Sail under Lions Gate Bridge, past the rugged crags of Lighthouse Park, and all the way up to Granville Island for a close encounter with the thriving local seal colony.
- 90-minutes Vancouver City & seal boat tour
- Live commentary in English
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the pier
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Things to see: Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, Lions Gate Bridge, the beautiful homes of West Vancouver, offshore freighters, Seal Colony, Siwash Rock, Jericho Sailing Centre, Kitsilano Beach, Granville Island, Yaletown, and more.