- Discover five floors of extraordinary galleries and exhibitions, including up to 13 million artworks, cultural objects and natural history specimens
- See the largest collection of Chinese architectural artifacts outside of China and get prehistoric with one of the world's best collections of dinosaurs
- Enjoy the largest display of minerals, gems and meteorites in Canada, and tons of family-friendly experiences for kids of all ages
The Royal Ontario Museum is a massive museum in central Toronto focused on the world of art, culture and nature. From The Bat Cave to the Gallery of Birds, there's enough 'natural history' in here to film another Hollywood blockbuster. Explore world cultures, dinosaurs, mining, meteors, and a fun hands-on gallery to keep the kids amused.
Hang out with dinosaurs and track the rise of mammals following their extinction. Explore treasures from earth and space across galleries packed with info on meteorites, rocks, precious minerals, and gems, and learn how mining impacts our lives.
Over in World Cultures, see the largest collection of Chinese architectural artifacts outside of China, uncover traditions of the Middle East and Europe, and explore ancient Egypt and the lost civilization of Nubia.
You'll also find the third largest fashion and textile collection in the world!
- General admission to the Royal Ontario Museum
- Skip the line (use express entry point)
- Special exhibitions (upgrade onsite to view them)
- Scan your smartphone ticket to enter the museum. Use the express entry point
- For reduced tickets, a valid ID/student ID must be shown
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.