- Explore an immersive theme park of fantastical worlds, thrilling rides, creative workshops, and non-stop fun
- Master martial art in ninja temples, discover alien worlds, storm an enchanted castle, and explore an entire city
- Learn to build anything out of LEGO® in building academies, see hilarious LEGO® movies in the 4D cinema, and more!
Pack a year's supply of belly laughs and family fun into one afternoon at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto. Set sail on treasure-hunting adventures with pirates, brush up on your ninjitsu at the Ninjago City Adventure, blast across the cosmos in a LEGO® spaceship, rescue princesses from enchanted castles, and lots more!
If bounding across rope bridges and mastering martial arts in a dojo temple sound like your idea of fun, you might want to check out the Ninjago City Adventure. Little ninjas can put their skills and agility to the test in an immersive world of fun.
If your kid is more the intergalactic cosmonaut type, the new Space Mission attraction will be right up their planetary system! This celestial voyage takes you across the cosmos to visit alien planets made entirely out LEGO® bricks. It's otherworldly!
You can explore an entire LEGO® city at Miniland, or buckle into a charging chariot and vanquish the mischievous skeletons and trolls of Kingdom Quest; catch one of the side-splitting LEGO® movies in a multi-sensory 4D cinema, and more!
Apart from the hilarious and thrilling themed rides and attractions, there's also bundles of creative activities and building workshops that will flex those synapses in between all the adventuring.
- Entrance to the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Access to all rides, attractions, exhibits, and movies
- Food and drinks
Take the 'I Have Tickets' line and show your smartphone ticket to the staff.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The park is home to the Guinness World Records largest LEGO® brick flag, a humongous maple leaf made from 250,000 little bright bricks.