- Get multilingual audio commentary and live guides on board the bus, across 21 stops for 48 hours - a great way to learn all about the history of Toronto
- See the Art Gallery of Ontario, Wildlife Sanctuary, Casa Loma, CN Tower, Chinatown and more
- See the harbour, canals and lagoons of the small cluster of islands in Lake Ontario on a free cruise
Brush up on your knowledge of hockey pucks and Tim Hortons as you tour Toronto on a big red Hop-on Hop-off bus! Cruise through 21 stops for 48 hours of unlimited use and get 360º panoramic views of Ontario's capital. Also includes a free Harbour & Islands Cruise, and a free guidebook with maps and discounts.
A cruise with views, a route you choose, and 48 hours with nothing to lose! Hop on the big red bus and explore Canada's culture capital with an audio and live guide combo!
Hop off close to Casa Loma, a huge, Gothic style 20th-century home. See some special footwear at the Bata Shoe Museum, fly up the CN Tower, or watch the Canadian lifestyle blend brilliantly with Asian culture in Chinatown.
Create your own itinerary, whatever your mood.
Your ticket also gets you a cruise to explore Toronto's 14 islands and the Inner Harbour from a unique perspective.
This ticket is the stress-free way to see Toronto!
- 48-hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour with panoramic views of Toronto
- Access to 21 stops around Toronto
- Audio commentary in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian
- Live guide in English
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
- Free Harbour & Islands Cruise (May to October and one ride only)
- Entrance tickets to Toronto attractions
You can hop on at any of the stops. Simply present your smartphone ticket to the guide. Your ticket will be activated with first use and is then valid for 48 hours.
- January - mid-March: 10:00, 12:00, & 14:00
- Mid-March - mid-April: 10:00 - 15:00 (every 60 minutes)
- Mid-April - 30 September: 09:00 - 17:00 (every 15-35 minutes)
- Beginning - mid-October: 09:00 - 16:45 (every 20-25 minutes)
- Mid-October - mid-November: 09:00 - 16:30 (every 30-45 minutes)
- Mid-November - December: 09:30 - 16:00 (every 65 minutes)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Dundas Square/Eaton Centre - Carlton & Yonge - Wellesley & Yonge - Isabella & Yonge - Bloor & Yonge - Park Hyatt - Casa Loma - Spadina & Bloor/The Annex - Bata Shoe Museum - Royal Ontario Museum - AGO/Chinatown/Kensington - Scotiabank Theatre - King & John/Bell Lightbox - CN Tower North/MTCC - 123 Front St. W. (Starbucks)/Union Station - CN Tower South/Rogers - Info Centre/Harbour Front - Hockey Hall of Fame - St. Lawrence Market - Distillery District - King Edward Hotel
Please note that stop 21 (King Edward Hotel) is currently out of service. The bus will return to stop 1.
Harbour & Islands Cruise:
- May to October only
- Meeting point: Harbourfront Centre's West Pier (stop 17 on the Red Line)
- Duration: 45 min
- Departure times: 10:30 (Jun-Aug). 11:30 (May, Sep-Oct)
- Please note that boat tours are seasonal, weather permitting, and subject to the captain’s discretion. We recommend contacting City Sightseeing Toronto to confirm tour departure times