- It's nonstop fun in the sun at the Caribbean themed Caribe Aquatic Park just one hour from Barcelona
- Ride thrilling rides like Ciclón Tropical, King Khajuna (with a dizzying 55° descent) and adrenaline-pumping slide Mambo Limbo
- Take the kids on a low-key selection of fun stuff like La Laguna de Woody, Zona Indoor and Junior Body Slides
Ready to get super-soaked? Skip the line to Caribe Aquatic Park and experience 17 rides and over 50,000 m2 of water-based family attractions. It's the perfect place to cool off and chill out!
Make a splash on slippery slides, water rides and pools at the Caribbean themed Caribe Aquatic Park just one hour from Barcelona.
Skip the lines and ride the slides that finish with scream-inducing descents, like the ultra bumpy Ciclón Tropical.
Relax to the sound of the waves lapping from a Bahama Beach sun lounger. Take part in a rapid race. Let the kids loose in the Zona Indoor for a feast of children’s pools and slides, or surf the crazy waves at El Triángulo de las Bermudas.
When you're done being wet and wild, dry off and enjoy lunch or dinner at one of the family-friendly restaurants.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park
- Access to all rides
- Access to all shows
- Fast-pass access at the rides
- Lockers (can be rented on site for €6, family lockers for €9)
- Food and beverages
- Parking (available at the park for an additional fee)
Pass the box office line, walk straight ahead to the turnstiles of the park and have your smartphone ticket scanned.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train: Line R-16 to PortAventura
- Bus: Plana offers daily bus services that link the different towns in the area with the park