- Explore the brutality, lack of humanity, and bizarre aspects of daily life in Soviet-occupied Estonia at Tallinn's Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Browse the permanent Freedom Without Borders exhibition and hear the stories of Estonian bravery and defiance in the face of human rights abuses and totalitarianism
- Bring the kids along for the children's exhibition, where gripping, educational stories suitable for younger ears are told
Forbidden books destroyed by hatchet, steam-powered 'mind-reader' machines, political paranoia, and secret handwritten notes were all part of daily life in Soviet-controlled Estonia. Discover this bizarre and dark period of history with a ticket to Tallinn's Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom. Learn about the crimes against humanity, hear the stories of bravery, resistance, and the unbreakable Estonian spirit in the face of atrocity.
- Admission to the museum
- E-tour guide (available in English, Estonian, Finnish, Russian, German, French or Spanish)
- Free WiFi
- Guided tour (available for an extra fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.