- Enjoy breathtaking views out over the city of Tallinn and the surrounding countryside
- Stand on the glass floor on the 21st floor and see 170 meters of thin air between you and the ground!
- Enjoy a drink and some freshly made Estonian specialties in the cafe at the top of the tower while drinking in the spenldor on display
Take your stay in Tallinn to new heights and see the city twinkle in the distance below, from the top of the Tallinn TV Tower. This enormous freestanding structure provides incredible views down over the Estonian capital and surrounding countryside. Skip the lines and stroll on in with a smartphone ticket.
At the top of the giant lance-shaped tower, you'll have a complete 360° view of Tallinn from 314m above the city.
The glass floors on the 21st floor will appeal to your inner thrill-seeker, with 170 meters of emptiness yawning below your feet. Are you brave enough to walk across?
There are regular fascinating exhibitions that explore the history and culture of Estonia and the tower itself, these are not to be missed!
Sip a drink and enjoy some delicious Estonian cuisine in the tower's restaurant, it's the perfect way to top off the experience!
- Entrance to the TV Tower
- Access to all exhibitions, Hall of Fame, history exhibition, TV news anchor
- Access to the children's play area
- Access to the 2D movie (shown in Estonian with English and Russian subtitles)
- Access to the cafe and restaurant
- Base Jump Boogie (free to watch)
- The legendary Stair Run
- Walk on the Edge
- Food and drinks consumed in the cafe or restaurant
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot! If you arrive late, the skip-the-line entry will be forfeited, and only ordinary entry can be used on the same day. No refunds are possible in this case
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.