- Discover a world of politically charged Baltic art and creative forms of social commentary across a wide range of media
- Browse a continuously updated roster of incredible exhibitions from Estonian and international artists
- Enjoy access to the Tallinn City Gallery and interact with immersive multimedia exhibits
Take a cerebral journey into the radical landscape of Baltic art, and challenge your faculties with incredible exhibitions from some of Estonia's most talented artists. Tallinn Art Hall presents an ever-changing lineup of eclectic exhibitions from local artists that explore and expose the social and political forces of modern life, as well as the latest aesthetic and formal developments in contemporary art.
Tallinn Art Hall addresses the most pressing issues in contemporary art and society, providing a fascinating programme for audiences young and old - and an innovative platform for artists to create unique exhibitions and works.
With between 20 and 24 exhibitions a year, it's one of the largest art producers in Estonia, and a constant whirlwind of creativity and politically charged artistic expression.
There's an emphasis on inter-generational artistic dialogue. Local art from the recent years is often re-exhibited in new contexts, exploring how the landscape of meanings and interpretations can shift over time.
Hardcore art nerds and anyone interested in quirky, provocative media or political art should definitely pay Tallinn Art Hall a visit.
While you're at it, you can also access the Tallinn City Gallery for free, where multimedia installations continue the theme of thought-provoking and artistic social commentary.
- Access to the Tallinn Art Hall
- Access to the Tallinn City Gallery (free access)
- Access to the Tallinn Art Hall Gallery (free access)
- Booklet in English and Estonian
- Audio guide in Estonian (for some exhibitions)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.