- Discover the harrowing recent history of Estonia's occupation during the Soviet Union with this moving museum experience
- Learn about the cruel human rights abuses carried out by the KGB in order to break Estonia's will and crush dissent
- Hear the inspirational tales of bravery and defiance in the face of oppression that reflect what it really means to be human
Peer into the past and witness the dark shadow hanging over Tallinn's recent history, with a visit to the notorious KGB Prison Cells. Housed in one of the city's most elaborate Art Nouveau buildings, this detention center was used by the KGB to interrogate and torture suspected enemies of the state. In this powerful museum experience, you'll hear tales of bravery and defiance, and discover how the Estonian spirit remained unbroken in the face of unimaginable cruelty.
- Admission to the KGB Prison Cells
- Guided tour (available for an extra fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.