- Explore Australia's deep connection to the oceans with action-packed exhibits
- Immerse yourself in naval life by boarding the HMAS Onslow, a real submarine, and the HMB Endeavour, a replica of James Cook's ship
- Experience the intensity of naval warfare with the Action Stations exhibit, then board the battle-tested HMAS Vampire navy destroyer!
Dive into Australia's deep connection to the seas at the Australian Maritime Museum, and immerse yourself in an ocean of incredible interactive exhibits and awesome aquatic attractions. Step aboard a submarine and discover the stealthy world of underwater warfare, before taking the fight to the surface as you clamber onto the HMAS Vampire navy destroyer. See beautiful art exhibitions, be blown away by the museum's 3D cinema, and enjoy a whole raft of other activities.
- Admission to the Australian National Maritime Museum and all its exhibitions, activities, and vessels
- Admission to arts and craft activities in Kids on Deck (only on Sundays and during school holidays)
- Admission to the under-5s play zone
- Admission to the 3D Cinema (when available)
- Free 45-minute Behind the Scenes tour of the historic Wharf 7 building
- Free WiFi
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Concessions: You must present an Australian full-time student card, ISIC, an Australian or New Zealand ID card for seniors, or an Australian retirement certificate
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.