- Visit Stockholm's top attraction, the Vasa Museum, and see the famous warship that spent 333 years on the seabed
- Take the bus sightseeing tour, starting at the Central Station and stopping at all the famous attractions in Stockholm
- Save money on public transport, and save time getting from A to B. Choose your own adventure!
Witness the only (almost) fully intact 17th-century ship to ever be salvaged, the 64-gun warship Vasa! She sank on her maiden voyage in 1628, but her cultural voyage continues at Stockholm's Vasa Museum. Plus, get 24-hour access to the hop-on hop-off bus!
After 333 years on the seabed, the mighty warship Vasa was salvaged, and her treasured body makes Stockholm's Vasa Museum the most visited museum in Scandinavia.
Walk around her beautiful, almost fully intact remains and find out about the project to locate her missing cannons (she once had 64 cannons on board, and only three of them are in the museum).
Once you're 'shipwrecked', rest your feet on board the hop-on hop-off bus, which will deposit you wherever you want to go next in Stockholm.
From Central Station to Old Town, to Royal Palace, ABBA The Museum and beyond, the city is your oyster!
- Entrance to Vasa Museum
- Guided tour at the museum in English or Swedish
- Access for 24 hours to the hop-on hop-off buses
- Entrance to other attractions and museums
- Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the Central Station Tourist Info Desk, in the Main Hall (open Mon-Sun, 07:30 - 19:00)
- You'll receive a paper ticket for the Vasa Museum and the hop-on hop-off bus
- Your ticket for the bus will be activated when you first use it and will remain valid for 24 hours
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- 1) Central Station
- 2) Gallerian
- 3) Gustav Adolfs Torg/The Royal Opera House
- 4) Old Town
- 5) Fjällgatan (ONLY May-Sep)
- 6) Viking Line and Cruise Berth S167 (ONLY May-Sep)
- 7) Medborgarplatsen (ONLY May-Sep)
- 8) Skeppsbron
- 9) Royal Palace
- 10) Kungsträdgården
- 11) Nybroplan/Dramatic Theatre
- 12) Stryrmansgatan
- 13) Vasa Museum
- 14) Skansen - Gröna Lund - ABBA The Museum
- 15) Nordiska Museum - (15a) Frihamnen F634 Cruise terminal - (15b) Frihamnen F638 Cruise terminal
- 16) Karlaplan
- 17) Stureplan
- 18) Hötorget
- 19) City Terminalen
- 20) Rådhuset
- 21) City Hall