- Free entry to over 60 of Stockholm’s most popular attractions including the Royal Palace, Vasa Museum, and more
- Free bus tour and boat tours of Stockholm city, islands and canals, plus access to hop-on hop-off buses and boats
- Free guidebook to help you make your sightseeing plans, and Optional Travelcard for getting around Stockholm easily
Get to the heart of Stockholm with a 24-hour city pass to over 60 of the city's top attractions. Save time and money and visit the Vasa Museum, the Royal Palace, take a Stockholm archipelago boat trip, and more. Plus get access to most hop-on hop-off buses and boats.
There's so much to see in Stockholm and rarely enough time, which is why the Stockholm Pass will be your best friend. Save time booking tickets and joining long lines when you flash this simple pass at over 60 top attractions.
Visit the Royal Palace, take a canal tour, see the city from the top of SkyView, or discover humid rainforests at Aquaria Water Museum. Whatever floats your boat, line it up and check it off the list.
Transport is easy too. Your 24-hour pass also gets you access to the green Hop-on Hop-off buses and boats and the red 'City Sightseeing Stockholm' Hop-on Hop-off buses. The 'Stockholm Red Buses' and 'Red Sightseeing' boats are not included in Stockholm Pass.
- Access to over 60 museums, monuments and attractions
- Access to all hop-on hop-off buses and boats
- Public transport
Pick up your Stockholm Pass at one of the following 5 locations:
- Stromma.com booth, Stockholm Visitor Center, Sergels Torg 5. Mon-Sat 9:30-16:30, Sun 10:30-15:15. Please note that the visitor center closes from 13:00 to 13:30 every day for lunch. Special opening hours may apply during the summer
- MiniBar, Strömkajen, Södra Blasieholmshamnen 11. Apr-Dec, Mon-Sun 9:00-17:00
- Åhléns Tourist Information (2nd floor inside Åhléns City Shopping Center), Klarabergsgatan 50, Mon-Fri 10:00–21:00, Sat 10:00–19:00, Sun 11:00-19:00
- Tourist Info Cityterminalen, Klarabergsviadukten 72, Mon-Sun 8:00-19:00
- Arlanda Visitor Center, Arlanda Airport, Terminal 2,4,5. Daily 6:00-23:45
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.