- See Stockholm from a different angle - its architecture is even more impressive from the water
- Leave from Strömkajen in the centre of Stockholm and cruise through the Djurgården canal, built by hand back in 1832
- Get some unique photo opportunities, like the skyline when you're on your way back
See Stockholm from the water on a cruise on the Royal Djurgården Canal that will open your eyes to the city's unique history and sights. Glide under some of Stockholm's 57 bridges, see sights like the Grand Palace and photograph the skyline on the way back.
Away from the bustling museums there's a greener side to Stockholm. This cool Djurgården canal cruise will show you some of the city's most famous sites, as well as a side many never see.
Your boat will leave from Strömkajen, in the center of Stockholm, and cruise through the Djurgården canal, built by hand back in 1832.
On the way you'll pass under some of the city's 57 bridges and see Stockholm's grand architecture from a whole new angle, including the Grand Palace, one of the most famous palaces in the world.
Learn the history as you cruise, buy a traditional Swedish fika with tea, coffee, cinnamon rolls and pastries as well as soft drinks, sandwiches, snacks, or beer and wine from the bar, crayons and paper to keep the kids entertained, and on the way back to the city, soak up that amazing view of the Stockholm skyline.
- Tour around Djurgården
- Food and drinks
- Go to the pier in front of the Royal Palace and board the cruise
- Please be on time for your chosen timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.