- Ride the Vortex for extreme turns and curves at hair-raising speeds - it's Singapore's first high-speed 360° extreme loops ride
- Take the plunge on the Free Fall, one of Asia's longest freefall water slides with a near-vertical drop at speeds of up to 15 m/s
- Slide down a platform slicked with water on the Slide Up or just relax in the jacuzzi
Like the Wild Wild West, only wetter. Make a splash with the whole family at Singapore's Wild Wild Wet. Ride the Vortex, Singapore's first high-speed 360° extreme loops ride, take to the rapids, then try and fight the G-force on the Torpedo. Or just ease your muscles in the low-key jacuzzi! If you're looking to get soaked in fun, Wild Wild Wet has you covered.
Jump right into the 360° extreme loops of Vortex then hop the slide lanes of Kraken Racers Singapore's first four-lane mat racer slide. And these are just two of the array of activities on offer here.
Free Fall has a near-vertical drop at speeds of up to 15 meters per second. Torpedo ejects you from an 18-meter high capsule straight into another free fall, giving you that sweet g-force feeling.
Wild Wild Wet is the only place to be on a scorching Singapore day. As well as loads of rides, there are plenty of places to chill and lots to entertain the kids, too.
It's wet, it's wild, it's a winner.
- Admission to Wild Wild Wet
- Admission to all slides and pools
- Food and refreshments
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 3, 5, 6, 12, 17, 21, 89, 354, or 358 and exit at the first bus stop leaving from Pasir Ris Interchange.