- Take the whole family on a fun, safe and education animal safari and see Brazilian tapir, giant anteaters, jaguars and more
- Watch a live show and let an experienced keeper teach you all about great white pelicans, monitor lizards, brahminy kites and more
- Get a free slow boat on the Amazon River Quest and see elusive wildlife and lush greenery
Channel your intrepid explorer on the Singapore River Safari. Meet manatees and giant river otters, learn about great white pelicans, monitor lizards and more with the live show, and board the Amazon River Quest - a free slow boat ride in search of elusive jaguars, tapirs and more!
See Brazilian tapirs, giant anteaters, jaguars and more, and in the Amazon Flooded Forest learn what animals come out to play when the forests along the Amazon’s banks become submerged.
Meet manatees, arapaimas and others who fill their tummies from the forest's floor.
In the live show, hear an experienced animal expert share his knowledge of great white pelicans, monitor lizards, brahminy kites and oriental-pied hornbills.
Then hop onto the Amazon River Quest for a 10-minute slow boat ride in search of well-camouflaged and elusive wildlife. Look out for jaguars and giant anteaters amongst lush greenery and hopefully lots of that Singapore sunshine.
- Entrance to the Singapore River Safari
- Reservoir Cruise boat ride (15 minutes)
- Amazon River Quest boat ride (10 minutes)
- River Talk show
- Encounter with Green Iguanas and African Grey Parrots
- Other Animal Encounters
- Entrance to Night Safari, Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park
- Manatee Mania
- Lockers (small lockers of 30x38x51 cost S$5 for the first 3 hours, S$1 for every additional hour, larger luggage can be stored at the Visitor Services Booth for S$10 for the first 3 hours, S$2 for every additional hour)
Please redeem your ticket at ticketing counter 3 - 8.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting There :
Train: North-South Line to Khatib, NS14. From there, take the Mandai Khatib Shuttle bus, which is available daily every 20 min between 08:00 and 19:20.