- Discover the fascinating story of Singapore's multicultural society with a live guided tour of the Peranakan Museum
- Explore galleries dedicated to the foreign cultural influences that have taken root in Singapore's society and become part of the fabric of life
- Learn about the origins of Singaporean wedding traditions, cuisine, fashion, spirituality, language, public life, and more
Discover a rich tapestry of exotic cultural treasures woven into the fabric of Singapore's society with a guided tour of the Peranakan Museum.
Learn how Singapore evolved from a small port into a major melting pot of international cultures, where merchants and travelers from around the world met, settled, and created entirely new ways of life. Explore fascinating galleries detailing the cross-pollination of language, food, fashion, spiritual traditions, celebration rites, and more.
- Entrance to the Peranakan Museum
- Guided tour of the permanent galleries
- Temporary exhibitions and galleries
- Present your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter before you enter
- For child, senior and student tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID/student ID
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Highlight Tour of the Permanent Galleries (subject to change):
- English: Monday-Friday 11:00 & 14:00, Saturday & Sunday (excluding 1st Sunday of every month) 10:30, 13:30 & 15:00
- Mandarin: Saturday & Sunday 11:30 & 14:30
- Japanese: Monday-Friday 10:30, 3rd Saturday of every month 13:00
- French: 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10:45
- Meeting point: Lobby, level 1
- No tours on public holidays - unless otherwise stated - and from mid-December to early January