- Explore the incredible story of Singapore's Indian diaspora with immersive galleries that take you on a journey from pre-colonial to post-colonial times
- Learn about the anti-colonial movements of the mid-20th century, and the social reform in Singapore and Malaysia after World War 2
- See the cross-cultural influences between Singapore and India that continue to this day, and learn about the role of the Indian diaspora in Singaporean society
Trace the fascinating story of the Indian diaspora in Singapore at the Indian Heritage Centre. Learn about the Indian influence on Singaporean society from pre-colonial to post-colonial times, and discover the continued cross-pollination of South Asian and South-East Asian cultures.
Immersive exhibits will take you on a mental voyage into the journeys made across the continent by Indian migrants, and detail the rich tapestry of cultural treasures they brought with them.
- Admission to the Indian Heritage Centre
- Free guided tour of the Permanent Gallery
- Admission to the temporary exhibitions and galleries (available on-site for an extra fee)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket counter
- Please bring a valid ID / student ID for reduced tickets
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Guided Tours of the Permanent Gallery:
- English: Tuesday - Friday at 11:00; Saturday & Sunday at 14:00
- Tamil: every 1st Saturday of the month at 15:00
- Mandarin: every 2nd Saturday of the month at 14:30