- Experience real rainforest conditions and the awesome sight of hundreds of butterflies flitting all around
- Witness one of nature's most dramatic and celebrated events - a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis
- Meet the resident iguana and get your picture taken with him. But don't be offended; he has a resting bored face!
Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom is the place for anyone looking to add a splash of color to their stay in Singapore and Sentosa. Witness thousands of fluttering butterflies, 3,000 other species of insects, reptiles and invertebrates all housed inside a giant outdoor conservatory.
Featuring a huge variety of butterflies and insects and the scents, sights, and sounds of an authentic tropical rainforest, wildlife buffs will feel right at home in this carefully crafted wilderness.
Never petted an iguana before? Still waiting to witness a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis and flutter away? You can tick both of these awesome experiences off your bucket list, and lots more at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom.
Surrounded by lush tropical flora, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the vibrant beauty and diversity of nature's most delicate little caretakers.
- Entrance to Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Access to the guided tour, the photo session, the pupa hanging, and the butterfly release
- Bird feeding in the aviary (if selected) upon presentation of your ticket to the caretaker
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter
- Check at the entrance about the exact location of the tour and photo session of the day
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Sentosa Express to at Imbiah Station
- Bus: Line 123 to Merlion Plaza
- Intra-Island Bus: Sentosa Bus A to Imbiah Lookout
- Cable Car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station, alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station