- Take an educational journey and uncover the ancestral cultures of Singaporeans
- Learn how different races and arrivals have shaped Singapore over the last 200 years
- See over 300 stunning Chinese ceramics and witness treasures from a 9th-century shipwreck
Explore the rich artistic heritage of Asia with changing exhibitions and a focus on the ancestral cultures of Singaporeans. The Asian Civilisations Museum is a must-see for adults - and there's lots of interactive, educational fun for kids too.
Take a civilised stroll around the Asian Civilisations Museum and see how Singapore's melting pot of races and cultures has shaped the city over the last 200 years.
In the Khoo Teck Puat gallery, see the famous Tang Shipwreck collection, and get up close to treasures from 9th-century China. Many of these were unseen until the ship's discovery in the waters of the Java Sea, back in 1998.
In the Kwek Hong Png Wing, see over 300 beautiful Chinese ceramics. Then explore Asia's artistic heritage and be inspired by the Exchange of Ideas gallery. This special space is home to artefacts and artworks that shine a spotlight on Singapore's history as an emporium for global trade.
- Admission to the museum
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticket counter for a paper ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.