- Skip the line to the Cathedral of Siena - one of the most treasured examples of the Gothic-Roman style in Italy
- See stunning frescoes by Donatello, Michelangelo, Pinturicchio and more!
- See the impressive Piccolomini Library, which was dedicated to Enea Silvio Piccolomini, Pope Pius II, and frescoes by a young Raphael
Skip the line to one of Italy's most important Roman-Gothic style buildings - the magical Cathedral of Siena. Marvel at the frescoes by Donatello, Michelangelo, and Pinturicchio. See the Piccolomini Library and don't forget to check out the floor. It's made of 56 panels of inlaid marble mosaics and is one sight you won't forget.
Housing some of the most important European artistic monuments, the Roman-Gothic style Cathedral of Siena makes for a meaningful morning. Over a million visitors every year step through these stunning doors - it's just as spectacular as Florence's Duomo.
Skip the line and get up close to amazing frescoes by the likes of Donatello, Michelangelo, and Pinturicchio. They're all here in what is one of the most important examples of this style of building in Italy, constructed between 1214 and 1263.
See the Duomo Nuovo (New Cathedral) and check out the Piccolomini Library, dedicated to Pope Pius II.
Oh, and don't forget to look down. The floor is an art piece in itself, with 56 scenes engraved in marble, which were carved between 1369 and 1547 by 40 different artists. You'll step lightly, but the complexity is staggering!
Please note that the floor is visible in its entirety only from 18 August to 27 October. During the rest of the year, some parts are covered.
- Entry to the Cathedral
- Entry to the Piccolomini Library (when available)
- Entry to the Museo dell'Opera, Panorama, Crypt, and Baptistery
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at desk 1 or 2 at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Die Handy-Tickets müssen schräg gegenüber dem Eingang von Dom am Ticketschalter 1 oder 2 gegen echte Tickets umgetauscht werden. Lief alles super.