- Enjoy a night of dazzling cabaret with dozens of glamorous trans dancers choreographed to perfection
- Marvel as a mosaic of traditional Asian dance and pop-culture favorites performed in flamboyant style
- Colorful neon-lit backdrops and stunning costumes bring the colorful message of inclusivity and diversity to life
Enjoy a spectacular evening of flamboyant dance and dazzling cabaret at Rosana Broadway Show, the wildest night out in Siem Reap. Flawless choreography, fabulous costumes, and a glamorous cast of trans dancers bring Cambodia's cultural riches to life with an explosion of sparkling colors and big numbers, and a sequin or two!
See traditional dance from around Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, and China blended with pop culture from around the world, and performed with glittering gusto and a healthy helping of gender-fluid swag!
Glowing neon backdrops, incredible stage design, and outlandish costumes make for a vibrant spectacle that is every bit as entertaining as it is culturally enriching, which is saying a lot of both counts!
Light-hearted comic relief plays out between the big ensemble numbers, keeping the atmosphere jovial throughout the performance, while the finale brings the entire cast together for a beautiful number promoting diversity and inclusivity.
- Entrance to the show
- Hotel transfer
- Show your smartphone ticket and ID at the entrance
- The show starts at 19:30, make sure to be on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.