- See the jaw-dropping Byzantine mosaics in the amazing interior, religious iconography, decorations inspired by the Old and New Testament
- See the asymmetrical columns, each topped by a floral capital
- Get an audio guide for the unique history of a building founded in 1174 by the Norman King William II
High on UNESCO's World Heritage List, this pretty cathedral in Palermo is the most beautiful Norman church in Sicily. Explore it with an audio guide, see mosaics and motifs from the 10th century, and even head into the cloisters!
Your audio guide for this tour of the Cloister of Monreale is packed with historical facts and info. Tune in, step inside and marvel at the unique interior of a building founded in 1174 by the Norman King William II.
You can almost feel the history in the walls!
Then head into the cloister, which belongs to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria Nuova, and explore religious iconography, medieval animals, and scenes from the Old and New Testament.
Note the asymmetrical columns, each topped with a floral capital. Those Normans knew how to add a flourish!
- Access to the Cathedral of Monreale
- Access to the Cloister of Monreale
- Access to the Cappella Roano
- Access to the Cathedral Terraces
- Audio guide for the Cloister in 5 languages
- Access to the temporary exhibition (if available)
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office
- Audio guides can be collected up to 2 hours before closing
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.