- Visit the home of the iconic Lipizzan stallions, famous for their breathtaking haute école dressage movements
- Amble around the scenic stud grounds and visit real Lipizzan horses in an antique stable
- Get immersed in the multimedia exhibits at the Lipikum Museum, visit the Carriage Museum, and see Avgust Černigoj's arresting avant garde paintings in a dedicated gallery
Get ready for an an unbridled adventure in the cradle of classical dressage. Lipica Stud Farm is the home of the stunning Lipizzan horses, the pearl-white haute école dancing stallions that have been bred here for centuries. Wander around the breathtaking stud grounds, enjoy highly immersive exhibitions at Lipikum Museum, see arresting artworks in the Avgust Černigoj Gallery, and meet the famous white stallions in their stables.
While Vienna's Spanish Riding School may be the place most people associate with Lipizzan stallions, it's at Lipica that they've been carefully bred for hundreds of years.
Explore the lush green pastures of the stud and get a sense of the unique culture that produced the world's most famous dressage horse breed. Visit the oldest stable in the farm, and meet the iconic stallions up close.
Finish off with a visit to the impressive multimedia equestrian experience at Lipikum Museum. Designed to immerse visitors in the history, science, and culture of Lipizzan horse breeding, you can expect audio-visual exhibits and cutting edge projections that'll draw you into this unique world.
- Entrance to the Lipica Stud Farm & grounds
- Visit to the farm's oldest stable
- Visit to Lipikum Museum
- Visit to the Museum of Carriages
- Visit to the Avgust Černigoj Art Gallery
- Access to the Karst House
- Access to the Valley of Our Lady of Lourdes and the Chapel of St Anthony of Padua
- Access to the pastures, tree avenues, parks, and walking paths
- Guided tour (available in English and Slovenian)
- Access to shows
- Access to performances
- Access to training sessions
- Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk
- If you want to join a guided tour, please let the staff know upon arrival
- For student tickets, don't forget to bring a valid student ID
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.