- Discover San Antonio at your own pace with a Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour around the city, with a fascinating audio guide describing everything you pass
- Visit the most visited historic landmark in all of Texas, the Alamo, and see reenactments of the battle against Mexican forces in 1836
- See the stunning architecture of San Fernando Cathedral, cool off in the Buckhorn Saloon, explore the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame, and more!
Zoom around Alamo City in style and discover all the iconic sites and hidden gems scattered around San Antonio's sun-kissed streets. Hop on the sightseeing tour bus and cruise from location to location. Hop off when something catches your eye, and hop back on at your convenience. Lasso a smartphone ticket and get exploring!
Start your tour with a visit to Texas' most visited historic landmark, and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Alamo. See reenactments of the 1836 Battle of the Alamo, and see the birth of Texas played out before your eyes.
Jump aboard the open top Hop-on Hop-off Bus and feel the Texan breeze in your hair as your cruise around the busy streets, while a fascinating audio guide gives you the inside scoop on the city's past.
Visit the beautiful San Fernando Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedrals in America. Wet your whistle at the Buckhorn Saloon, discover cowboy reality at the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame, and get a fix of culture at the San Antonio Museum of Art.
It's all at your fingertips.
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing buses of San Antonio for 1, 2 or 4 calendar days
- Audio guide on the buses (English)
- Free headphones for the audio guide
- Free WiFi on the bus
- Admission fees to attractions
Redeem your smartphone tickets at the Alamo (first stop). You can then hop on and off at any of the tour stops along the route wherever you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) The Alamo
- 2) Pearl Entertainment Complex
- 3) San Antonio Museum of Art
- 4) VFW Post 76
- 5) Augies BBQ Restaurant
- 6) Riverwalk Museum Reach
- 7) Tobin Center
- 8) Veteran's Memorial Park
- 9) Travis Park and St. Anthony Hotel
- 10) Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- 11) Riverwalk Restaurants and Bars
- 12) San Fernando Cathedral / Spanish Governor's Palace
- 13) Market Square / El Mercato
- 14) Hotels on Cesar Chavez Blvd.
- 15) King William Historic District
- 16) Southtown
- 17) Yanaguana Garden
- 18) Tower of the Americas / La Villita
- 19) The Shops at Rivercenter Mall