- Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour around the beautiful Salzburg taking in the city's unique history
- Enjoy access to all of the city's major attractions, museums, and unlimited access to public transport for 24 hours
- Take the funicular to explore the hilltop Fortress Hohensalzburg, visit Mozart's home, and lots more!
Get to know the city of Salzburg on personal terms with an extended City Center Bus Tour and the Salzburg Card 24H. See the city's tapestry of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture unfurl before your eyes, before setting off on foot for a closer inspection. Salzburg inspired Mozart's genius, and it will inspire you too!
Salzburg is an architectural and cultural time capsule - and a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
Get whisked around in a comfortable tour bus while a guide fills you in on the local history and the finer details of the stunning mix of architectural styles that give the city such a unique feel.
After you've glided by the gorgeous landmarks and attractions all around the city, the Salzburg Card will grant you a closer look, with free admission to all the major city sights, free public bus transportation, and access to all of the museums sorted.
Ride the funicular to explore Fortress Hohensalzburg - one of the oldest fortresses in Europe, visit Mozart's Residence - the home of the world's most famous composer, and dozens of other fascinating museums and attractions around the city.
- 1.5-hour bus tour of Salzburg city center
- 24-hour Salzburg City Card, including one-time free admission to all major city sights, public bus transportation within city limits, and numerous discounts and benefits
- Show your smartphone or printed voucher at the bus at the departure point, the Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, at the corner of Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to your departure
- You will be handed your Salzburg Card during the bus tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Free with your Salzburg Card
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Fortress Museum
- Salzburg Zoo
- Museum of Modern Art Rupertinum
- Museum of Modern Art Mönchsberg
- Mozart's Birthplace, Getreidegasse
- Mozart Residence, Makartplatz
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Toy Museum
- Panorama Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial Center
- Salzburg Museum Neue Residenz
- Mozart Sound and Film Collection
- St. Peter's Monastery, Cemetery & Catacombs
- Festival Halls Guided Tour
- Folklore Museum
- Salzburg Open Air Museum
- Cathedral Excavations
- Marionette Museum
- Bible World
- Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains
- Salzburg City Cruises
- Public traffic
- Cable Car to the Fortress
- Cable Car Untersberg