- Enjoy stunning, panoramic views of Rotterdam and the surrounding countryside. In a country this flat, you can see for over 30km!
- Ride the rotating glass-walled Euroscoop elevator even higher into the clouds - you'll be on top of the world!
- Rest assured, Euromast is a proud member of the World Federation of Great Towers
Glide to the top of this monumental tower and enjoy panoramic views of the Netherland's most metropolitan city. With floor-to-ceiling glass walls, the giant viewing deck is the perfect spot to take in the Rotterdam skyline, and the two luxury restaurants mean you can dine among the clouds. Time to get high!
At 185 meters, the Euromast is one of the tallest structures in the Netherlands, and its retro-futuristic design makes it an iconic component of the Rotterdam cityscape. Built to commemorate the 1960 Floriade festival, the views from the 'Crow's Nest' viewing platform are incomparable. On a good day, you can see for over 30km!
Better still, you can now ride the Euroscoop rotating elevator even higher into the sky, just like Willy Wonka, except with less chocolate and childhood trauma. With views this good, you'll want to make the most of them. Might we suggest dinner among the clouds? With Rotterdam glittering below, it's the perfect romantic escape.
- Access to the Euromast, including a ride with the Euroscoop
- Abseiling / zip-line
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks at the restaurant
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.