- Explore the best of the 5.5-hectare Vatican Museums with a guide
- See two of the world’s most famous masterpieces, Michelangelo’s ceiling frescoes, and Giudizio Universale (Last Judgment) in the Sistine Chapel
- See intricate tapestries and over 40 16th-century topographical maps of Italy
This two-hour guided tour of the Vatican Museums in English will give you an in-depth encounter like no other. Get the facts surrounding the Vatican, skip the lines and visit the Pio Clementino Museum, Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Geographical Maps, Raphael’s Rooms and the Sistine Chapel.
The Vatican Museums are a must-see in Rome, not just because of their extensive collections of art, archaeology and ethno-anthropology, all collected by the Popes over the years. They're also the site of some of the most lavishly decorated halls and galleries in the country!
Explore the best of this 5.5-hectare complex with a guide, who'll deliver all the history you can handle as you go.
See some of the Vatican Museums' best classical statuary at the Pio Clementino Museum. Marvel at the massive marble candelabra at the Gallery of the Candelabra, walk a corridor of amazing, intricate tapestries at the Gallery of the Tapestries, and over 40 16th-century topographical maps of Italy in the Gallery of the Geographical Maps.
Head to the four Raphael Rooms, which all form a suite of reception rooms in the palace, famous for their frescoes. Then, in the Sistine Chapel, see two of the world's most famous masterpieces, Michelangelo’s ceiling frescoes, and Giudizio Universale (Last Judgment).
When in Rome... it's a must!
- 2-hour English guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Pio Clementino Museum
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Geographical Maps
- Raphael's Rooms
- Sistine Chapel
- Visit to the Vatican Gardens
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica
Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check. You will receive further information from the staff on where to meet your guide inside the Vatican Museums.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line A direction Battistini, get off at Ottaviano or Cipro
- Bus: Line 49, get off at the square in front of the Vatican Museums; lines 32, 81 or 982 to Piazza del Risorgimento; lines 492 or 990, to Via Leone IV / Via degli Scipioni
- Tram: Line 19 to Piazza del Risorgimento
- A taxi rank is available on the square in front of the Vatican Museums