- Be transported from Reykjavik to the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural geothermal swimming pools in Iceland
- Watch the lively hot springs bubbling all around you as you relax - you might even see a geyser erupt!
- Get a towel on arrival, but don't forget your swimsuit!
Iceland can be cold (there's a hint in the name). But pack your bathing suits for a warming experience at the Secret Lagoon. Be transported from Reykjavik to a toasty natural pool that's one of the oldest natural geothermal swimming pools in the whole country!
The locals used to do their laundry in Vaðmálshver, one of the hot springs surrounding the Secret Lagoon.
Relax and imagine the soap suds floating as you soak up the views from one of Iceland's oldest and most storied natural geothermal swimming pools - a real treat for your feet after all that walking!
The surrounding hot springs are a lively bunch. One of them, Litli Geysir ('Little Geyser') erupts every few minutes. But you won't be disturbed as you recline in temperatures between 36-40°C (97-104°F).
- Transport by bus from Reykjavik to the Secret Lagoon and back
- Admission fee to the lagoon
- Bath towel
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Sterna Travel office inside Harpa Concert Hall, ground floor. They will scan your ticket and lead you to the bus
- The tour starts at 10:30, make sure to check in 15 minutes before departure
- You will be back in Reykjavik at around 15:30
- Remember to bring your bathing suit!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.