- Take a free 45-minute guided tour in Spanish, English or French. There's one every 20 minutes
- See the Tree of Life in the garden - the peaceful resting place of the teacher Guayasamín
- See over 4,500 pre-Colombian artifacts in the Guayasamín Museum
See one of Latin America's major historical attractions in the Guayasamín Foundation's cultural complex. Walk through the history of mankind via art in the Capilla del Hombre, and, in the Guayasamín Museum, see more than 4,500 pre-Colombian artifacts!
Step into the Chapel of Man, a cultural center that reflects on Latin American history from the point of view of its people; most notably Oswaldo Guayasamín - an Ecuadorian master painter, sculptor, draftsman and jewelry designer.
Browse the Casa Taller and see where Guayasamín lived until his death. You can even see a special tree he planted, which became his final resting place.
Wander around the impressive architecture, paintings, murals, sculptures and open spaces, all designed to spread a message of commitment to human rights, peace and solidarity.
A fascinating step back in time.
- Entrance to the Capilla del Hombre (Chapel of Man) Museum
- Entrance to the Guayasamín House and Museum
- Guided tour in English, Spanish or French
- Fast Track Entry
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.