- The ultimate combination of watery fun and relaxation. And the onsite daycare means your kids can have the fun, while you do the relaxing
- Seize the adventurous spirit at the Palace of Adventure and follow it up with some relaxation in the Palace of Relaxation
- There's a submarine world, shipwrecks, sea aquariums and adrenaline-boosting rides. If you don't find a day here fun, maybe you don't understand what 'fun' is
The great thing about Aquapalace Praha is that it really does have something for everyone: wet-and-wild watery thrills for the adventurous, and leisurely activities for those who are more born to be 'mild' than wild. For toddlers, 'tweens, teens and grown-ups, Aquapalace Praha offers a splash of satisfaction.
For a rush of watery adrenaline with a hearty dose of aquatic laughter, jump straight into the deep end at Aquapalace Praha’s Palace of Adventure. With toboggan slides, fast rivers and the notorious Space Bowl, there's plenty of action-packed fun to be had.
Of course, not everybody seeks the thrills, and for those looking for milder diversions, the Palace of Treasures is ideal. Younger kids and parents will enjoy the seafaring themed adventures, with pirates, water monsters and shipwrecks, as well as gentle waves and swaying palm trees.
If you’re more in the mood for relaxation, there's a palace for that too: the Palace of Relaxation. This tranquil area invites visitors to close their eyes and enjoy the massage bench or whirlpool.
The Yin here is the exciting activities for all ages. The Yang is the pore-cleansing, circulation-boosting, relaxation zones. Whether it's excitement or escape you seek, a day at this wet amusement park can literally be good for your health!
- Access to the Palace of Treasures
- Access to the Palace of Adventures
- Access to the Palace of Relaxation
- Access to Sauna World
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Take the Aquabus, which shuttles between Opatov (metro station on ‘C’ line) and Aquapalace Praha. At the end of the roofed zone at Opatov station (passing Ječmínek Bakery on the left), take the escalators to the Aquabus stop
- Transport is free for guests of Aquapalace Praha and Aquapalace Hotel Prague
- To travel you must show your Aquapalace Praha ticket
I need to mention that extra time of 10 minutes is not enough for somebody that buys tickets for 3 hours.
An all day out with the kids