- Kids love SEA LIFE Porto - especially the shark and the ray feeds
- There are more than 5000 marine creatures that call this aquarium home
- SEA LIFE Porto is a conservation-minded aquarium, participating in - or leading on - habitat protection and breeding programs
A visit to SEA LIFE Porto will have you up to your elbows in the rockpools - and up to your eyeballs in the mesmerizing Ocean Tunnel! Plus see jellyfish, seahorses, the octopus and many more wet animals. Spend a half day (or a whole one) here and really get to know the undersea environment.
SEA LIFE Porto was opened in 2009 and, much like the North Atlantic waters that splash nearby, is teeming with aquatic life. There are approximately 5800 marine creatures - from starfish to sharks, splashing around inside.
There are 31 different aquatic habitats, so there's always another school of fish, group of starfish, or smack of jellyfish to admire.
It's a kid's delight - and parents love it too (there's also an outside play area and a cafe that does a great cappuccino), making a visit to SEA LIFE Porto a win for the whole family.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus 203 Marquês, 500/502 Matosinhos, 205 Campanhã, or 500 Lóios (São Bento bus station) to bus stop Castelo do Queijo
- By subway: Line A, B, C, E, F to Casa da Música station and then change to buses 203 direction Castelo do Queijo or 502 direction Matosinhos (Market) and exit at Castelo do Queijo
- By car: from the North by the A28 direction Porto. Exit to Matosinhos at the AEP roundabout, following the Circunvalação on the right. At the marginal, roundabout to the left. If you are coming from the South by the A1 direction north. Exit to Matosinhos and, at the AEP roundabout, take the Circunvalação on the left. At the marginal, roundabout to the left
Muito Bom! Recomendo!