- Cool off at Ramayana Water Park, the biggest water park in Thailand, and one of Asia's top 3! It's great fun for the whole family
- Ride on 21 water rides and enjoy over 50 attractions, both in the water and on land
- Once you've worked up an appetite, enjoy lunch or dinner at any of a number of restaurants and bars
Weather too hot to handle? Cool off at Ramayana Water Park, the number one waterpark in Thailand, and one of Asia's top three! Ramayana boasts 21 water rides to keep you and the kids entertained and wet for hours! Splash about on over 50 attractions under the watchful eyes of 350 highly trained personnel and lifeguards.
Ride the waves on the Double Wave Pool, take it easy on the Lazy River, try your hands at volleyball in the Activity Pool and on dry land, shop at the Floating Market or wind your way out of the Green Maze.
All the water rides come courtesy of one of the world’s leading manufacturers, and the water at Ramayana Water Park is safe to drink, being filtered and sourced from the park's own wells!
But it's not all wet and wild at Ramayana Water Park though - there's plenty of 'dryland' activities too. Especially once you've worked up an appetite!
Enjoy lunch or dinner at a number of restaurants and bars, guaranteed to satisfy even the hungriest swimmer.
Afterward, it's back out to the water once again!
- Admission to Ramayana Water Park
- Food and drinks
- Lockers (available for a small extra fee)
- Transport to the venue
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Shared van service is available from most locations in Pattaya and can be arranged by most hotels.