- Take one hour to cruise the waterway at the heart of Paris, and enjoy the ever-changing spectacular views of this city's famous monuments
- Discover the Parisian history and architecture by listening to the fascinating commentaries
- Easy access! The magical journey starts right at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy panoramic views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, and many more UNESCO World Heritage Sites from the waters of the Seine. Hop on for an unforgettable trip through the heart of Paris.
This sightseeing cruise is a charming journey through the heart and soul of the City of Lights. You'll really get to know Paris as you pass beneath the famous Pont Neuf and other elegant bridges, gaze at Notre Dame Cathedral, and watch the city in action - all while floating along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed banks of the Seine River.
The captivating audio commentary will fill you in on the architects, generals, lovers and artists who helped shape Paris's unique history.
There's no better way to feel part of the 'real' Paris than stepping onto the bateau under the Eiffel Tower and set off on your cruise.
After heading downriver for half an hour the boat swings around, and makes its lazy way back to the Eiffel Tower – giving you the chance to slip back into the world of the city dwellers. It's the perfect capsule activity.
Go straight to pontoon n°3 / line A and show your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro
- RER C: Champs de Mars
- April - September: 10:00 - 22:00, every 30 minutes (except at 13:00 and 19:30), last departure 21:30
- October - March: 10:30 - 21:30, every hour (except at 13:00 and 19:30), last departure 21:00
- June - August: 10:00 - 23:00, last departure 22:30
- During French "zone C" school holidays: 10:00 - 22:30
If you are on one side of the boat, you won't see anything of the other part.