- See priceless art from the French and Italian Renaissance and work from antiquity through the 20th century
- See ancient and medieval collections, French paintings and sculptures from the 19th-century
- See the free permanent exhibition and use this ticket to visit one temporary exhibition
See a previously undisplayed range of drawings donated to the French National Library by Jean-Jacques Lequeu, an exceptional artist who died broke and unknown. Through his work he explored imaginary landscapes, figures and narratives that took him from fantasy to self-portraits and beyond.
See the world of Fernand Khnopff, Belgian master of Symbolism. You'll explore more than 100 landscapes, portraits of children and more from this painter, draftsman, engraver and sculptor. Khnopff plays with themes and invites us to think about identity in brand new ways.
Browse the Museum of Fine Arts in Petit Palais, one of Paris's most breathtaking buildings. See works by Monet, Sisley and more in the free-to-enter permanent exhibition and access one of the changing temporary exhibitions.
Built for the purpose of hosting the 1900 Exposition Universelle, the stunning Petit Palais was spruced up in 2005.
It's home to priceless art from the French and Italian Renaissance, ancient and medieval collections, 19th-century French paintings and sculptures, Art Nouveau creations and more.
Skip the long lines and view the permanent collection (always free). Flash this ticket for entrance to one of the changing temporary exhibitions.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Petit Palais
- Access to the permanent collection (free)
- Access to one of the temporary exhibitions
- Audio guide (available onsite at an additional cost in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian. Family audio guide available in English, French, Spanish)
- Guided tour (available onsite at an additional cost. No need to book in advance)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Don't forget to stop for tea in the cafe, Le Jardin du Petit Palais, which is a peaceful oasis in the center court.
J'ai pu ainsi voir l'exposition Jakuchu
Utilisé au dernier moment en voyant l'importance de l'attente à prévoir !
Réservation facile, rapide et mail de confirmation reçu dans la minute 👍