- Bask in some old-school glamor as exotic performers and slinky dancers give classic cabaret an update
- Sit back and allow daring acrobats and balletic ice skaters to compete for your admiration, while the burlesque acts introduce a touch of naughty
- Enjoy the singular pleasures of sparkling champagne and your choice of three exquisite menus at Le Lido
The legendary Le Lido stage has hosted the likes of Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich and Elton John! Enjoy a decadent night of cabaret, sumptuous food and more glamour than a glossy magazine, just as Parisians have been doing since 1946.
It's a scantily clad dinner and show experience with a whole lot of va-va-voom! Prepare for a night of fun, feathers and fabulous French food, featuring an orchestra, acrobats, singers, sword-swallowers and even balletic ice skaters.
Choose from four Dinner & Show three-course set menus inspired by Escoffier – the great innovator of modern French cuisine. This is the one Parisian treat you'll be talking about for weeks.
Soirée Plume & Soirée Étoile:
- Tomato medley tartare in olive oil topped with prawns, chorizo and chickpeas OR Salmon marinated in dill on a cucumber carpaccio served with melon, horseradish and pomegranate seeds
- Lightly seared bream fillet with a duo of tagliatelle and green pesto coulis OR Red Label chicken supreme served with a ratatouille marmalade and savoury mushroom semolina cake
- Lemon and verbena dome with strawberry coulis OR Choc-raspberry sweet treat - gluten-free dessert
- Soirée Plume: Drinks not included
- Soirée Étoile: One glass of Lido Brut Premier Cru champagne and a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Duck foie gras and confit apricot halves topped with four-spice crumble OR Gamba shrimp with ginger cocktail sauce on a seaweed salad with roasted sesame seeds OR Fraicheur of crab, watermelon segments and avocado mousseline with Espelette pepper
- Red mullet with a star anise shellfish coulis, roasted artichoke, parmesan toast and aioli OR Veal with wild thyme, pan-fried wild mushrooms and gnocchi, French-style snow peas OR Blossom honey glazed duck served with caramelised fennel royale and sweet onions
- Dark chocolate mousse on a crunchy Joconde base served with raspberry sorbet and coulis OR Apricot and almond milk Vacherin-style dessert OR Layered strawberry dessert topped with strawberry coulis
- A 1/2 bottle of Lido Brut Premier Cru champagne or a 1/2 bottle of wine per person
- Appetiser: Crab served with a shellfish jus and coconut and cardamom panna cotta
- Pan-seared duck foie gras with a verbena-infused peach tart OR Lobster in confit lemon and Acacia honey vinaigrette served with a bouquet of vegetables
- Champagne-cooked bass, green asparagus in a puff pastry with grilled almonds OR Roast beef fillet topped with olive and black truffle tapenade alongside an artichoke, tomato and chanterelle mushroom skewer
- Creamy and smooth lemon cake, with a speculoos crumble OR Chocolate truffle layered cake
- A 1/2 bottle of wine or Ruinart or Taittinger champagne per person
- Tomato tartare with balsamic vinegar and pine nuts OR Avocado mousseline with Espelette pepper
- Pan-fried gnocchi, chanterelle and oyster mushrooms with parmesan shavings OR Green asparagus pastry puff with grilled artichoke skewers
- Choc-raspberry sweet treat OR Fresh pineapple
- Entrance to the Lido Show
- Food and drink as per option booked
- Compulsory cloakroom
The show starts at 19:00, please be there 15 minutes beforehand.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.