- The Musée d'Orsay has one the finest collections of Impressionist art in the world with masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Degas and Cézanne - don't miss it!
- The Musée de l'Orangerie has eight stunning Water Lilies bathed in natural light, and a host of other masterpieces by Matisse, Picasso, Cézanne and more!
- Two of Paris's finest museums, sitting across from one another on the Seine. Seeing these two museums is as close to a perfect day in the French capital as you can hope to have!
Shimmering light, sun-dappled water, and of course: water lilies. This combo ticket is your key to unlock two of Paris's finest museums. The Musée d'Orsay's collection has works by Gauguin, Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh, among others. The Musée de l'Orangerie is most famous for its massive Water Lilies, but also includes Cézanne, Matisse, Picasso, Rousseau, and more.
Situated in the stunning Beaux-Arts style Gare d'Orsay railway station, opposite the Tuileries Gardens, this building is a city landmark. This museum displays art from 1848 to 1914. Artistically, it spans Impressionism and Art Nouveau. With this ticket you'll slip in a dedicated entrance, bypassing the ticket-hungry throngs outside, and enter a world of serene landscapes and poetry in paint.
Musée de l'Orangerie
The museum has two prestigious collections. Water Lilies, the artistic culmination of Claude Monet’s artistic journey, these eight paintings are housed in two oval rooms, encouraging visitors to gaze in endless contemplation. The Walter-Guillaume Collection covers the first decades of the 20th century. The works here, by Renoir, Cezanne, Modigliani, Picasso and more, represent both Impressionism and Modern Classicism.
- Entrance to Musée d'Orsay (permanent and temporary exhibitions)
- Entrance to Musée de l'Orangerie (permanent and temporary exhibitions)
- Skip the line access to the exhibitions
- Please go to the dedicated entrance and show your smartphone ticket to get in
- Tickets are valid for one entry to each of the two museums
- You can visit both museums on the same day or the following day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Most definitely recommend