- Get a ticket to the hottest show in Paris at one of the city's most beloved cabaret halls and see a stylish fashion show rolled into a spectacle of provocative dance
- Be dazzled by mesmerizing choreography from Madonna's choreographer, Marion Motin and hear funky original music from Nile Rodgers
- See Gaultier's most iconic fashion pieces, as well as new designs created for the show
Halfway between a fashion show and a musical revue, Jean Paul Gaultier Fashion Freak Show assaults your senses with a fever dream of sassy cabaret, provocative fashion, and tongue-in-chic antics. Intoxicate your scandalous side with a ticket to the hottest show in Paris.
Marvel as a colorful ensemble of actors, dancers, and (very flexible) circus artists draw you into Gaultier's lurid world of extravagance, excess, and art.
From childhood to his biggest fashion show, the show tells Gaultier's life story in a whirlwind of funky music, seductive cabaret, and flamboyant Haute Couture creations.
With entirely new outfits designed exclusively for the show, as well as some of Gaultier's most iconic creations, it's very much about the fashion.
Original music from Nile Rodgers and choreography from Marion Motin turn it from a fashion show into a must-see event.
- Show you smartphone voucher at the ticket counter to receive a paper ticket with your seat number
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show! Latecomers will only be allowed in during intermission
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Nile Rodgers wrote and produced hits like Get Lucky, Le Freak, I'm Coming Out, Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Let's Dance, He's the Greatest Dancer, We Are Family, Good Times, and lots more instant classics.
But the Folies Bergere itself is really degrading, with signs of decadence.
Tout le monde il est beau.....