- Experience a uniquely Parisian attraction in this star-studded waxwork museum
- Get up close to over 450 celebrities and historical figures, take in the sumptuous decor, and enjoy live shows and magic tricks in the matchbox theater
- Take to the stage and sing your heart out in the official The Voice experience, with a perfect recreation of the stars and stage from the hit TV show
With hundreds of wax figures arranged in unexpected tableaux, magic shows in the museum's matchbox theater and baroque architecture aplenty, this is an experience straight out of a whimsical French film.
Before Madame Tussaud moved to London to create her famous museum, she inspired Arthur Meyer to build something similar in Paris. With the help of caricaturist Alfred Grévin, this museum came to waxy life.
With more than 450 lifelike sculptures arranged in dynamic tableaux and authentic 1900s decor, this is a real throwback to the Paris of your imagination.
The scenes are both historically informative and hilarious. Enjoy tableaux from the glory days of French history, including the coronation of Charles VII, Sun King Louis XIV living it up at a party at Versailles, and Napoleon Bonaparte enjoying his post-Waterloo days.
And now you can become a star for the day, with the official The Voice experience. Step into the spotlight on the perfectly recreated stage and sing your heart out under the watchful wax eyes of the show's stars – you even get a souvenir video to take home and embarrass family members for years to come.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 10:00 - 18:30
- Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holidays and school holidays: 10:00 - 19:00
- Bus: Line 20, 39, 48, 67, 74 or 85
- Metro: Line 8, Richelieu - Drouot or Grands Boulevards; line 9, Richelieu
Ne surtout pas visiter pendant les vacances scolaires, on passe plus de temps à attendre dans les couloirs que dans les salles où il est impossible de voir quoi que ce soit