- Explore a huge collection of modern and contemporary art from the 20th and 21st centuries
- See everything from Cubism to Abstractions, Fauvism, New Realism, Narrative Figuration and more
- Skip the lines and use this ticket to access one temporary exhibition of your choice
Welcome to the first major exhibition devoted to Zao Wou-Ki (1920–2013) to be shown in Paris for 15 years. Peruse 40 huge, large-format paintings emphasizing the global scope of Zao's art, his adoption of a new, abstract approach, and his place among the greats of the second half of the 20th century.
Entrance to the permanent collection is free at the City of Paris Museum of Modern Art. But this handy smartphone ticket lets you skip the lines and also access one awesome exhibition.
If you've climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower you might have seen the City of Paris Museum of Modern Art in the Palais de Tokyo, just a short walk away.
Take a break from Parisian crowds and get inspired by a huge collection of almost 13,000 works from the 20th century's major art movements and most influential artists.
See examples of Fauvism, Cubism, Abstractions, New Realism, School of Paris, Narrative Figuration, Conceptual Art and more, and use this ticket to access your chosen temporary exhibition - there's always something new to see here!
- Entrance to the permanent collection (free)
- Entrance to one temporary exhibition
- Audio guide (available for the permanent collection in French, English and German for €5)
- Guided tour (available at an extra cost)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Definitely a must when visiting Paris.
Malgré la grandeur des œuvres de Zao Wou-Ki on avait à la fois le recul et l’espace pour rester à voir selon les diffèrents angles
J’ai aimé , l’intitulé du tableau sur le socle plus facile à lire que sur un mur !