- Get entrance to 30 museums and attractions, plus special offers in restaurants, shops, leisure venues, and more
- Enjoy free public transport and get admission to outdoor swimming pools and walking tours
- Ride the ferry to Bygdøy, try climbing, and get your thrills at Tusenfryd Amusement Park
Oslo is your oyster with this money-saving pass to 30 museums and attractions across the city. Ride the public transport for free and get discounts to shops, restaurants, entertainment venues, and more. It's the easiest way to make the most of your trip!
Known for the best hospitality in the world, Oslo is Norway's heaving capital and home to some seriously impressive museums, restaurants, and tours.
The Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 30 museums, free travel on all public transport, and (when it's warm enough) free entry to outdoor swimming pools!
See more of the city with free walking tours. Scream from the rides at Tusenfryd Amusement Park (the biggest in Norway!), or kick back and let someone else make the noise at a concert.
With access to climbing, ski rental, and heaps more fun stuff all over the city, the Oslo Pass is a must-have accessory for your Scandinavian city trip!
- Entrance to 30 museums and attractions
- Free public transport
- Admission to outdoor swimming pools
- Walking tours
- Discounts on sightseeing
- Tusenfryd Amusement Park
- Concert tickets
- Ski rental
- Special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues
- Oslo pass booklet
- Ferry to Bygdøy
- Access to the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off buses
Swap your smartphone voucher for an Oslo Pass at the reception desk of the Oslo Visitor Centre, near Central Station (Sentralstasjon).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.