- Hop-on Hop-off at your own pace over 1 or 2 days and make the most of 14 stops
- Hear the history come to life thanks to your audio guide with original commentaries available in 10 languages
- See Promenade des Anglais, the Musée Masséna, the Parc du Château and more in one of Europe's most beautiful cities
Nice with its deep blue Côte d'Azur waters and elegant buildings is best seen from the top deck of a Hop-on Hop-off open Bus, which will save you time and money in the sun! See the sights and attractions across 14 stops over 1 or 2 consecutive days, with audio commentary.
Pardon the pun, but Nice is one of the nicest parts of France. With its dramatic coast, fresh Mediterranean air, and beautiful architecture it's a paradise. See it all and keep cool from the top deck of a Hop-on Hop-off open Bus Tour!
Your pass is valid 1 or 2 consecutive days, and allows you to hop on and off as you please at any of the 14 different stops.
There's audio commentary as you go, highlighting the monuments and show-stopping attractions.
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on. You can hop on and off any of the four lines at any stop you like!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Operating Hours (departure from Avenue des Phocéens)
- April - October: 10:00 - 18:00, one bus every 30 minutes
- November - March: 10:00 - 17:00, one bus every hour