- See 3, 5, or 7 attractions and tours of your choice and save money on entry fees, pass is valid for 30 days after activation
- Visit the MET, the MoMA, the Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, the Botanical Garden, Top of the Rock Observatory, and many, many more
- Get around on the Downtown/Uptown Hop-On Hop-Off bus or take bike tours and Food on Foot tours. Tour Yankee Stadium, Rockefeller, Radio City Music Hall and more
New York City is America’s real land of opportunity, and here’s an opportunity you can’t pass up. With a New York City Explorer Pass you can choose to check out 3, 5 or 7 amazing attractions - from a list of over 60. This convenience will save you time (and more than a good few dollars for your hot dog fund). See the big art museums, take a BEAST speedboat ride, get a tour of Rockefeller and Radio City Music Hall, bike over the Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
New York has it all. And this Explorer Pass gets you access to as much of it as you can handle.
Top Attractions Included
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Madison Square Garden®: All Access Tour™
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- The RIDE
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour Ride Wristband
- Statue by Night Cruise: New York Water Taxi
- Museum of Sex
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Met
Soak up more than 5,000 years of art from all over the world at The Met. For a nautical experience grab a ferry ticket to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and get up close to the Statue of Liberty.
Head to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building to watch Manhattan buzzing below or - if you want to whizz through a hundred different movie locations - get a full day’s bike rental in Central Park and they’ll all unfold before you.
You can also share in humbling accounts of 9/11 by survivors, first responders and family members at The 9/11 Tribute Center. And then stroll around one of the 20th century’s most iconic and impressive architectural structures - the Guggenheim Museum.
Book this City Explorer Pass and get ready to bite as much of that Big Apple as you can chew.
- Access to the number of attractions booked with your ticket
- Some attractions may offer upgrades or special exhibits for an additional fee
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance of the venue you're visiting. The pass will be scanned and you'll either receive direct access to the attraction or a paper ticket
- The pass can be activated within 1 year after purchase and is valid for 30 days after activation
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Saving not with it this happened at the top of the rock and the AMNH. Both attractions worth the fee but would have paid 30 bucks more for a VIP pass or an offsite explorer ticket office ticket so I had immediate entry.
Ein Punkt Abzug da am Rockefeller für das Observation Deck steht - an den expressschalter gehen um sich ein Ticket für die gewünschte Uhrzeit zu holen... es gibt keinen Express.... und im 9/11 Museum mussten wir auch an die Kartenkaufschlange an allen anderen Orten galt das Ticket direkt als Eintritt bzw. man kam direkt dran
Würde dieses Ticket auf jeden Fall wieder Buchen
Para mí la mejor y más económica opción para una semana